NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED
The Association is proud to announce the launch of a new website. While the link remains the same, the website has a brand new look and new features. Among these features include:
- Public Service Request App - A new feature where residents can report issues like sprinkler leaks, broken trees, wildlife, construction, etc. directly on the website. You can create an account, which will allow you to receive e-mail updates regarding the issue including a notification when it is fixed, or you can login as a guest, where you won't receive updates.
- Design Review - We've added a new section of the website dedicated to the Design Review process where you can download documents, get answers to DRC FAQs, and review the DRC Meeting Schedule - including application cut off dates.
- Document Center - The document center, where you can access important HOA documents, has been upgraded to a cleaner look and better search capability. Looking for a specific document? Simply type it in the search bar and it will appear.
- Discount Program - Includes new features where you can sort offers by category as well as direct links to call, email, or check out the business's online accounts.
- Calendar - Easily see all upcoming events on one page. Click on each to get more information, RSVP, etc.
- Community News Center - Read about the latest news updates in Cadence.
Make sure you check the new site often as we will routinely be making updates and announcing the latest news here!
- Please make sure you are navigating directly to our new website by typing in www.CadenceCommunityAssociation.com.
- With the launch of the new website, your old login/password will not work. To obtain the new login credentials, please fill out the form on the login page of the website.
- If you notice any bugs on the website, please e-mail email@example.com, describe the issue, and include a screen shot if possible.