BLOCK PARTY POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19
Cadence Community Association has made the decision to postpone this year’s Block Party Luau, originally scheduled for Saturday, April 4. We will keep you informed of the new date once it is chosen.
The health and safety of our residents and guests is our first priority. As you are aware, there is a heightened awareness related to COVID-19 (the Coronavirus). The World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has recommended cancelling events with large groups (more than 250 people) in close proximity.
While health professionals continue to advise that the risk of contracting COVID-19 remains low in Southern Nevada, The Board of Directors and Association staff feel taking this precautionary measure is in the best interest of Cadence residents and guests.
We will continue to monitor information regarding public health and safety, especially as it relates to COVID-19, and keep you apprised of any additional calendar changes.
In the meantime, please stay healthy, and stay safe. There is currently no vaccine to prevent the COVID-19 infection, and those with symptoms should contact their healthcare provider immediately. Individuals may lower their risk by practicing everyday preventive actions including:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
You can keep informed and updated by visiting https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html